Dr. Bertice Berry
– Author, lecturer, educator, and innovator, Dr. Berry has published eight books. Dr, Berry has several years of publishing experience with significant knowledge of the publishing industry.
Dr. Tom Williams
– Editor and consultant. Dr. Williams has experience as an educator, author, and publisher of several newspapers, magazines, and books.
– Ms. Chambers is has several years of experience serving as marketing director of Bertice Berry Productions. Ms Chambers has extensive relationships in the corporate publication purchasing field.
Jerry Lee, CPA, MBA
– Mr. Lee is the Principle of Lee Financial Group a financial services organization offering accounting, tax, and financial stewardship. Mr. Lee is a college professor serving at several colleges and universities. Mr. Lee has past publishing experience as controller and CFO of a Midwest holding company of a newspaper and magazine group.
Janet Hill Talbert
-Veteran senior editor from Random House Publishing who’s creative genius was responsible for the Harlem Moon division. With 25 years of experience, Janet was responsible for acquiring and editing the works of such noted authors as E.Lynn Harris, J. California Cooper, Connie Briscoe, Bertice Berry, and for the redistribution of the works of Zora Nele Hurston.
Vernon Pollard, MBA
– Mr. Pollard is a college professor, public speaker, humanitarian and inventor. Mr. Pollard has served as manager of major account relationships with multinational corporations. Mr. Pollard has extensive corporate management, sales, accounting, and finance experience. Mr. Pollard also served as artist and talent director in the record industry.
– Mr. Sievers is owner of Mind Blossom Creations focusing on web design and website development. Mr. Sievers has experience as an interactive media manager and creative director for publications. In addition Mr. Sievers is experienced in graphic design and photography